HoneyBasket jamun honey is 100% from jamun flowers made by honey bees not by infusing jamun flavor in raw honey, so you will get all the health benefits of eating jamun honey. It is from jharkhand forests, rare to find in the market, ZERO added sugar, only honey, 100% natural product benefits lot for diabetes control.
Our Jamun honey is made from Jamun blossoms(Indian Blackberry), has lots of health benefits especially to regulate blood sugar. Jamun honey tastes slighly bitter, that's the original taste of true jamun honey - a true healer! Honey is collected by 100% honey bees, ZERO added sugar, 100% natural
Experience best results, by consuming for a minimum period of 6 months. Is Jamun honey Good for diabetes?
Low glycemic index indian foods- Jamun honey has low glycemic index, acts as a home remedy for diabetes, it is a diet therapy
Jamun honey has lots of minerals .Its richness of iron makes it a good blood purifier as it ensures oxygenated blood supply with good amount of hemoglobin all through the body, cures diabetes symptoms like excess thirst, urination naturally.
Jamun fruit for diabetes is rich in carotene, iron, folic acid, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, sodium.Eating jamun honey in empty stomach, regularly reduces blood sugar controls insulin level aids in controlling blood pressure
Jamun fruit is 82% water and 14.5% carbohydrates. It contains no sucrose and has hypoglycemic effect that helps reduce blood and urine sugar levels. Besides the pulp, the seed of Jamun is also very beneficial in controlling diabetes. (courtesy: Practo)
Blackberries are considered one of the best high-ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) foods available, rich anti-oxidant.
What is the difference between normal honey and jamun honey?
Normal honey is made by different types of flowers, like multi-floral honey, whereas jamun honey is available where honey bee collects nectar mainly from jamun flowers, so the honey contains quailities of jamun(Indian blackberry), this is original jamun raw honey. You should not buy jamun honey made by infusing jamun flavors in raw honey, this will just have artificial jamun bitter taste and dark color, this does not have the real health benefits.
HoneyBasket Jamun honey is 100% jamun honey from jharkhand forests, rare to find in the market.
What can you Expect consuming regularly HoneyBasket jamun honey? Your Healthy journey - Each one will have different experience.
* Feeling less fatigue
* Improves your sleep
* Digestion control
* Reduces urination count
* Sugar control
* Helps in weight loss
* Feeling energetic
* Reduces urge for thirst
* Controls sugar carvings
* boosts happiness as you are experiencing health benefits than before
Questions and Answers:
1. can diabetic patient eat honey? Does Jamun honey help to control diabetes?
a. Jamun (Black plum) is known for bringing blood sugar levels under control. Both seeds and the fruit have substances called jamboline and jambosine that slow down the release of sugar into the Blood
b. The fruit carries no sucrose which helps in bringing down sugar levels in blood and urine.
c. But that's just the benefits of the pulp of Jamun. Its seed can do much more for diabetics. Jamboline in seed of Jamun helps in converting starch into sugar which helps in controlling blood sugar level.
d. It increases insulin activity and sensitivity.
e. Regular consumption of this fruit from a young age, even when you are not affected with diabetes, can help in postponing or even complete prevention from the onset of diabetes.
f. You can fetch the benefits of Jamun in preventing diabetes during the Impaired Fasting Stage
2. Regular consumption, helps to shine the skin.
3. Jamun Honey has astringent effect on mouth ulcers, spongy gums and stomatitis
4. Helps in treating asthma and bronchitis
5. Jamun honey helps in stimulating liver, aids in digestions and helps to relieve flatulence - Commonly known as farting, passing wind, or having gas, flatulence is a medical term for releasing gas from the digestive system through the anus
6. Jamun honey aids in anti-aging, rich source of Vitamin C, to treat gout.
7. Jamun honey is rich source of iron, helps to control anemia
8. Regular intake of jamun honey helps to heal bleeding hemorrhoids
9. Jamun honey is very good for stomach upsets.- soothes immediately
10. Menstrual disorder home remedy: Regular uses of Jamun honey helps to control menstrual disorders. Ayurvedic medicine using Jamun as an ingredient helps in combating menstrual disorders. Also, Ayurveda uses this fruit in many of its medicines to increase haemoglobin content.
11. Is Jamun honey effective for weight loss? Jamun honey is rich in anti-oxidant, aids in weight loss.
12. Natural jamun honey benefits for eyes, it has anti-microbial, soothing effect which are helpful for eyes.
2. Is the honey heat treated to reduce moisture/kill bacteria?
No, the honey is not heated, un-heated, un-pasteurized, direct from Jamun trees of Jharkhand
3. Is the product in glass bottle or plastic jar?
Product is in glass bottle
4. Does it benefit diabetes patient?
Research has data, consumption of jamun honey regulates blood sugar level.
5. Is this honey heat treated?
6. Is the honey made by Jamun flavours induced or from jamun flowers
Honey Basket jamun honey is not from adding jamun flavour to the raw honey it is from jamun trees.
NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Country of Origin: India
Net weight: 500grams
Product Name: Jamun Honey - Pure, Natuiral, unprocessed honey
Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
Package Information: Bottle
Ingredients: Pure natural unprocessed jamun honey from Jharkhand
Dosage: Honey is a dietary and health supplement for children, young, old people. Adults 2 spoons daily, children(below 12 years) 1 spoon
Directions: Infants below 12 months of age should not consume