What does black pepper do to the body?
Natural cough remedies
Pepper honey helps in relaxing from common cold and flu. It boosts the immune system.
Pepper has high content of piperine has tons of benefits.
what is piperine used for?
what are the health benefits of piperine?
Piperine aids in weight management & Stress management. Piperine is an alkaloid that gives black pepper (Piper nigrum) its pungency. It is slightly soluble in water and highly soluble in alcohol, chloroform and ether. Piperine has a long history of use in some types of traditional medicine.
Black pepper is a dried mature fruit of the topical perennial climbing plant and is known as the king of spices and its the most widely used spice in the world. It is popular in households because of the medicinal value it possesses and the flavor. It can also accelerate the process of metabolism in the human body. Black pepper is also an ingredient in many medicinal Qualities.
* This is a Vegetarian Product
* 100% Natural
* GMO, chemical,sugar, Gluten Free
* Harvested from Ethical farmer who loves and cares about nature and Human
Uses Of Piperine
Piperine may help to increase the availability of key nutrients. It may also be useful for additional purposes such as support for weight and stress management.
* Helps in Weight Management - increases body's basal metabolic rate
* Helps in Stress Management
- piperine plays its protective role by reducing toxicity caused by the ER stress.
* Increase bio-availability: Key nutrients that piperine helps to assimulate in a easier way, includes beta-carotene, curcumin, vitamin B6
Benefits of Raw honey:
Rich source of Antioxidants. Raw honey contains antioxidants called phenolic compounds.
NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease