Rs. 498.00 Rs. 898.00
True ceylon cinnamon sticks for weight loss
cinnamon health benefits
Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as Cinnamomum.
There are two types of cinnamon:Dalchini
* Ceylon cinnamon- A true cinnamon , medicinal uses for cinnamon
* Cassia cinnamon - This type of cinnamon has large quantity of compound coumarin, can potentially cause liver damage, if used in Excess.
Ceylon cinnamon has lesser coumarin content - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23627682
where to buy ceylon cinnamon?
HoneyBasket sells premium high quality ceylon cinnamon, has lot of medicinal qualities. This product is in transparent zip-lock, for easy use.
This product is a premium product than anything you buy from Supermarket.
Ceylon cinnamon is a true cinnamon and has a smooth cinnamon taste.Ceylon cinnamon is a subtle tastes pleasant than Saigon cinnamon. It has a vibrant flavour and aromatic herb.
9 Benefits of cinnamon - 2018 (Cinnamon health benefits)
1. Regular consumption of cinnamon, reduces bad LDL cholestrol and triglycerides.
2. cinnamon helps in reducing blood sugar, powerful anti-diabetic effects. Study has proven on seven men taking cinnamon, showed insulin sensitivity.
3. Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidant such as polyphenols. Antioxidants is important because, helps the body to reduce oxidative stress, a type of damage to the cells.
4. cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties, helps in repairing tissue damage and fighting body from any infections.
5. Is cinnamon good for weight loss? Cinnamon drink benefits: benefits of cinnamon and honey | Yes, Regular usage of cinnamon powder with organic raw honey helps in weight loss
6. studies have proven cinnamon reduces blood pressure.
7. Cinnamon may have benefits on neuro-degenerative diseases.
8. cinnamon may protect against cancer as it is rich in anti-oxidant.
9. regular usage of cinnamon helps to reduce depression.
HoneyBasket handpicks premium and rich grade Quality original natural whole black pepper, sourced directly from farmers, to provide 100% pure Natural premium product & Rich quality Experience.
Pepper has high content of piperine has tons of benefits.
what is piperine used for?
what are the health benefits of piperine?
Piperine aids in weight management & Stress management. Piperine is an alkaloid that gives black pepper (Piper nigrum) its pungency. It is slightly soluble in water and highly soluble in alcohol, chloroform and ether. Piperine has a long history of use in some types of traditional medicine.
Black pepper is a dried mature fruit of the topical perennial climbing plant and is known as the king of spices and its the most widely used spice in the world. It is popular in households because of the medicinal value it possesses and the flavor. It can also accelerate the process of metabolism in the human body. Black pepper is also an ingredient in many medicinal Qualities.
Piperine may help to increase the availability of key nutrients. It may also be useful for additional purposes such as support for weight and stress management.
* Helps in Weight Management - increases body's basal metabolic rate
* Helps in Stress Management
- piperine plays its protective role by reducing toxicity caused by the ER stress.
* Increase bio-availability: Key nutrients that piperine helps to assimulate in a easier way, includes beta-carotene, curcumin, vitamin B6
* This is a vegetarian product
* Sugar free
* Salt free
* Gluten free
* 100% Natural
* Pesticide free
* GMO Free
* Chemical Free
* Single farm produce
* Harvested from Ethical farmer who loves and cares about nature and Human
* This product is in transparent zip-lock, for easy use.
* Free shipping within India
* Six months shelf life
* Use in Everyday cooking, as an alternative for chilly
* There is a saying in South India, You can go and Eat in an Enemy's house if you have few peppers with you, that can remove the bad things in the food.
Just go ahead and Buy!!, it's a Very Healthy Right decision, with free shipping, with high grade Quality for lesser price