HoneyBasket brings you the original natural raw organic jamun honey online - Direct from Jamun blossoms, un-heated, un-processed, un-adulterated.
Diabetics home remedy , which has lots of minerals .Its richness of iron makes it a good blood purifier as it ensures oxygenated blood supply with good amount of hemoglobin all through the body.
Jamun honey is rich in carotene, iron, folic acid, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, sodium
Can we eat Jamun in Diabetes?
Jambul or Jamun or Jamblang (Syzgium cumini), Naavar Pazham (Tamil)
Jamun fruit is 82% water and 14.5% carbohydrates. It contains no sucrose and has hypoglycemic effect that helps reduce blood and urine sugar levels. Besides the pulp, the seed of Jamun is also very beneficial in controlling diabetes. (courtesy: Practo)
Blackberries are considered one of the best high-ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) foods available, rich anti-oxidant.
Qualities of jamun honey, as honey is directly from Jamun Tree, all the benefits of Jamun is preserved in this Jamun honey. Indian Blackberry benefits
Amazing Health Benefits and uses of Jamun Honey - A must buy for Every house
1. Jamun (Black plum) is known for bringing blood sugar levels under control. Both seeds and the fruit have substances called jamboline and jambosine that slow down the release of sugar into the Blood
2. The fruit carries no sucrose which helps in bringing down sugar levels in blood and urine.
3. But that's just the benefits of the pulp of Jamun. Its seed can do much more for diabetics. Jamboline in seed of Jamun helps in converting starch into sugar which helps in controlling blood sugar level.
4. It increases insulin activity and sensitivity.
5. Regular consumption of this fruit from a young age, even when you are not affected with diabetes, can help in postponing or even complete prevention from the onset of diabetes.
6. You can fetch the benefits of Jamun in preventing diabetes during the Impaired Fasting Stage
* Jamun honey helps in getting shining skin
* Jamun Honey has astringent effect on mouth ulcers, spongy gums and stomatitis
* Jamun honey helps in treating asthma and bronchitis
* Jamun honey helps in stimulating liver, aids in digestions and helps to relieve flatulence - Commonly known as farting, passing wind, or having gas, flatulence is a medical term for releasing gas from the digestive system through the anus
* Jamun honey aids in anti-aging, rich source of Vitamin C, to treat gout.
* Jamun honey is rich source of iron, helps to control anemia
* Regular intake of jamun honey helps to heal bleeding hemorrhoids
* Jamun honey is very good for stomach upsets.- soothes immediately
* Menstrual disorder home remedy: Regular uses of Jamun honey helps to control menstrual disorders. Ayurvedic medicine using Jamun as an ingredient helps in combating menstrual disorders. Also, Ayurveda uses this fruit in many of its medicines to increase haemoglobin content.
Jamun is a vital fruit to cure diarrhea or spleen or urine retention. Polyphenolic compounds of the miracle fruit are known to prevent heart diseases, cancer, and diabetes.
Just make the wise Decision of buying and regularly using Jamun Honey at https://www.honeybasket.in/collections/addon-honey/products/buy-raw-organic-jamun-honey-online-diabetics-home-remedy